- Online only
Honey baroque knotted necklaces
Our amber necklaces are hand-made of natural Baltic amber, lovingly hand-crafted by Lithuanian amber craft mans with generations of experience who carefully polish and softly round the amber beads so that they lay comfortably against the skin. This allows maximum skin contact and gives added comfort to you.
Our offer includes an different sizes necklaces,Certificate of Authenticity.
We provide secure payment with Credit Card (braintree) and bank transfer.
We will ship orders ASAP with your selected delivery option. All parcels have a tracking number.
We accept returns in case of shipping damage.
Amber necklaces are made to wear. The string in each of our amber necklaces is knotted by hand in between each and every bead, so should the necklace break (which it should if necessary), the rest of the beads will not scatter. The necklace fastens with a screw clasp that opens and closes easily.
Amber is not a “stone” but a natural resin. So as it warms with the body’s natural temperature, amber releases its healing oils (these oils contain succinic acid) which are easily absorbed into the skin and then into the bloodstream. Baltic amber has some of the highest concentrations of Succinic Acid found in nature, and this is what makes it so special. Succinic Acid is a natural component of plant and animal tissues, and it's presence in the human body is beneficial in many ways.
Important Safety Notice:
Why buy from Ambera.
* All of our orders ship within 24 hours of being received.
* We protect your privacy.
* Our site provides safe and secure shopping.
* Our service is easy and friendly and returns and exchanges are pain-free.
* Every amber necklace is original and handmade by our craft mans and shipped to you directly from our manufacture in Lithuania (Palanga). We personally guarantee that what you purchase from us will be only and always genuine Baltic amber.
* We know Baltic amber better than anyone – it’s been in our lives since we were born, part of our history, significant in our heritage, and a treasure we pass on generation after generation. We have intimate, personal knowledge and experience with amber and it’s amazing powers.
- Color(s) patern
- Beads type
- Beads Shape Style